Tuesday, November 20, 2007
11:08 PM
I guess
That this is where we've come to
If you don't want to
Then you don't have to believe me
But I won't be there when you go down
Just so you know now
You're on your own now believe me
the lyrics( just chorus) above are from a song called BELIEVE ME by Fort Minor. Here is the mini biography of Fort Minor...

Fort Minor is a hip hop side project created in 2004 by Mike Shinoda,
the rapper and producer for Linkin Park.
They are best known for the singles "Where'd You Go", "Remember The Name",
"Believe Me" and "Petrified", from their debut album The Rising Tied (2005).
"It's called Fort Minor instead of my name because
there are a bunch of other people involved in the project.
But I only wanted to work with family and friends; people that I feel are really close to me
and we see eye-to-eye." -- Mike Shinoda
hey ppl! i am loving fort minor's songs sang by Mike Shinoda the dude!!!! HAHAHAs. i think i am in love with his voice and maybe his pretty face?? LOL. Another song that he sang was where'd you go... nice! I think all of you should go and listen to his songs!! His song has strong powerful punch in it and i love the beat and rhythm in it. TOTALLY AWESOME!!

hey besti, thanks for introducing his songs to me. HAHA!
living in my own sanctuary.