html> Just Stay Out
THE OWNER;

I'm here alone
thinking about my life,
remembering the past

hope that it will fade soon
from my mind.

Hazel Yeo, NP, table tennis

INTERESTS;
Your interest here. :)

SHOUTOUTS;

Cbix recommended. :)

LINKS;

link.
link.
link.
link.
link.
link.
link.
link.
link.
link.

MEMORIES;

? CREDITS;

Designer: [x] [x]
Image: [x] [x] [x]
Software: [x]
Image Host: [x]
Layout Host: [x]
Deviantart Brushes

Thursday, January 24, 2008
6:00 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i seriously need to VENT VENT VENT!!!!
i tell u i am super pissed right now that i feel like giving that girl a tight slap
omg seriously i duno why the fucking hell she is in poly doing a DIPLOMA and excuse me its a DIPLOMA a tetiary level

ask her to find books in the library, tell me she cannot find when both of us found so many
ask her go net find, grumbling behind softly say so difficult to find
and still DARE TO GRUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
and when i turn to check what the fucking hell she doing.... GUESS WHAT??? WATCHING YOUTUBE ON 娱乐百分百!!!!!!!!!!! at that moment i just rolled my eye and get on with my work...

hazel ng even told her to STOP WATCHING AND COME AND HELP ME....
AND I HEARD HER SAY " WAIT LAR" and i confirm i heard that "WAIT LAR"
WOAH LAO I FEEL LIKE SMASHING HER LAPTOP MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, when we were split our job and get her to do somethings....
come and ask me so many qns..." hazel, what we doing ah? can explain to me? i don't understand la... all her things all look similar"
and FUCKING DARE TO TELL ME AND HAZEL NG THAT SHE NOT IN THE RIGHT MIND... HER BODY AND BRAIN NOT TOGETHER ALL TYPES OF BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY BULLSHIT

yeah.... den send me a very CRAPY, RUBBISH AND BULLSHIT work for me.... i tell u... i read already really hurt my eyes... this kind of work also can send me...
anyway, i already completed the work already
just wanna get her to do SOMETHING and in which she really DARE GAVE ME SHIT!

yeah and then, reminded her to bring her own individual work and her own assignment cover sheet....
came and tell me...." the assignment cover sheet on mel ah?"
WHAT THE FUCKING GOD!!! I SWEAR I NEARLY WANTED TO THROW MY HP... SERIOUSLY.... EVERYTHING YOU NEVER CONTRIBUTE I ALREADY CLOSE ONE EYE... REMIND U TO BRING YOU FUCKING OWN ASSIGNMENT COVER PAGE ALSO CANNOT FULLFILLED.... I WONDER WHAT THE FUCKING HELL YOU ARE DOING IN SCH.
yeah.. after receiving her fucking msg... i dun wanna reply anything at all
my last straw to make me so PISSSEDDDDDDDD THAT I AM ACTUALLY USING CAPS SO MANY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!


living in my own sanctuary.